Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Favorite Sawyerisms


The stuff that comes out of Sawyer's mouth nowadays is so fun. Sawyer, you constantly surprise me with your wit and you also teach me so much more. Its so fun to get to know you and spend our time together. Here are a few things that you've said recently that I've loved and wanted to remember:

After talking to you about the severe flooding in Columbia, South Carolina and how we needed to pray for the families that lost their homes,  Sawyer said, "Okay, well, let's go to church, pray to Jesus, and figure it out!" (If only life was that simple. Or is it?)

I asked Sawyer a question about dinner and instead of answering that particular question, he said, "Well, I love you! That's a good answer, right?"

"Oh, Mama! There's a park! How about we go to story time then come back to it. That's a good idea." (You always have the best ideas.)

Sawyer, you are just over 3 years old and I couldn't be more proud of the little boy that you're becoming. You are so smart, so kind, and so considerate. There are days and moments when we fight--like I think it's a good idea for you to eat dinner and you would rather play with cars--but even during those hard days and tough moments there is no place or person I'd rather be with.You make me laugh, you make your brother's eyes twinkle, and you make your so Papa proud. We love you, Sawyer-man and thank God for you everyday. There's no one I love more than you and your brother.

Love you always. And always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...