Monday, June 1, 2015

June 2015 Goals.


Now that life is starting to settle down, I want to get back to setting monthly goals for myself. I was talking to Z this weekend about my expectations for this summer and writing some of the things that I want to accomplish down will hopefully hold me accountable. Here are a few things I have in mind for June.

1. Running a 5k. 
I'm starting to get back into working out and the best way for me to do it is to sign up for a race. I have my first postpartum 5k on June 13th and I've been running a couple days a week to prepare. Hopefully, I can incorporate yoga and some other classes into my schedule as well. Mama, needs to feel good in her clothes again!

2. Still Alice. 
This was my book club's May book and I couldn't make it to the meeting or find time to read it. I was bummed. However, I just got it at the library last week and I'm excited to dig in (even though I'm two months late!). Also, I can't wait to see the movie. I heard it was phenomenal.

3. Start Rhett's baby book & finish Sawyer's birthday book.
Hopefully, I'll have time to write down a few special moments in Rhett's book and then print off two more pictures to finish out Sawyer's birthday posts. I really don't want to get behind in these. These moments are too precious to forget due to busyness.

4. Go on a date with Z.
We haven't gone on a real date since Rhett was born and that's a problem. I'm really craving some alone time with my husband, so my goal is to find us a babysitter this month and go out to dinner one night. I already know that whenever we do it, I'll be going here.



1 comment:

Meghan said...

I have a date night as one of my goals this month too! I'm so impressed you are already working out and planning to run races! By the way, I was impressed at how good you look from your last few posts! You bounce back fast after having a baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...