Christmas Morning 2014


This Christmas was really memorable. We had our old traditions like going to church at my parents, but it was also filled with new ones like throwing out reindeer food for Rudolph. I think the most important thing though was that we spent a lot of time with family, which is always the most important thing to me during the holidays. 

Our big gifts this year were a food processor for Z, a cuyana bag and smoothie maker for me, and a soccer ball, sleds, and a musical guitar for Sawyer. We also got a lot of things for the new baby, which was really fun and much-needed.

(Godmother visits on Christmas morning and then checking the reindeer food)
The following days were filled with family dinners, walks with my cousin and Aunt, and one night Z went on a beer tour with my cousin and Uncle. Lots of family time, which is good because I don't think we will see a lot of my extended family until my cousin graduates in May.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas! Z and I are now off to Mexico for a few days of R&R before a very busy next few months and a exciting 2015! 

Comments

Heather said…
Hope you have a wonderful trip and a great start to 2015!

Popular Posts