Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Taking Stock


Making : Memories. Every night at 6 pm, Sawyer and I cuddle up and spend 45 minutes reading books that he picks out. It's my favorite part of the day. 

Cooking : Italian. Every night this week has been pasta. I really need to change it up a bit. 

Drinking : Water. 

Reading : Nothing and it's horrible. I ordered Goldfinch though and am just waiting for it to come in. 

Wanting : To make Z feel appreciated and loved. He's been working a lot lately and I feel really bad for him. Trying to think of a way to make his week better. 

Looking: Forward to A Weekend to Remember at the end of March! 

Playing: On Pinterest. 

Wasting: Time on Pinterest. 

Wishing: For warmer weather. I'm so sick of cold and snow. 

Enjoying: My job. 

Waiting: For this summer! We have 6 weddings to go to and a family reunion in Estes Park. I can't wait to catch up with friends and loved ones. 

Liking: Late night talks with my husband. 

Wondering: When is a good time to have another baby and if there is ever a perfect time. 

Loving: My husband and babe. They really are my world. 

Marveling: At how just 5 months ago, Sawyer didn't know how to walk and now he is running and speaking. 

Needing: Nothing. 

Smelling: Cookies baking. 

Wearing: Yoga pants and a sweatshirt. 

Following: The series Orange is the New Black and Girls. 

Noticing: How much I miss my grandma. 

Knowing: This is only a season. 

Thinking: Honestly, I'm thinking about summer, warm weather, and the marriage retreat that Z and I are going to in March.

Feeling: Thankful and loved. 

Bookmarking: Bathing suits and maxi dresses.

Opening: Wedding invites. 

Giggling: Laughing at Sawyer and all of his antics. 

Feeling: Loved. 

*Post inspiration from TheDayBook

3 comments:

Annie said...

This is so cute! Maybe you could mail Z a card to your home address for him to get as a surprise?!

Heather said...

Great post! I'm also very sick of snow and cold weather, and am definitely counting down the days until spring finally arrives!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

Love this idea for a post!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...