Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Traditon: Christmas Letter 2013


Merry Christmas, friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! We are having our first snow day today and it's so fun! I love not having a excuse or reason to get out of my PJs. :)

Now that I finally got all of our Christmas cards out, I wanted to share them with you! This year, we went with Mixbook and I love how they turned out. They remind me of the ones that we did two years ago and I think that's why we chose them. Z loved that design and said he wanted to do it again so he could remember all that that year entailed.  I agreed. I can't wait to look back on all the Christmas cards and reminisce with Z and Sawyer about where we were and what we did together. It'll be so fun.

Also, thanks to my sweet neighbor for coming over and taking our picture. I realized once I was doing our cards that there weren't a lot of pictures of the 3 of us. It was  either me and Sawyer, Zach and Sawyer or picture of just us. Thankfully, our neighbor saved the day and I love them.

(You can see past Christmas cards here and here)


16 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

Your cards are precious! I love the idea of doing a year summary! So creative.

Meghan said...

I love your card! I would love to do something like this but realized our year has been very boring compared to yours :)

Annie said...

How great! I love the idea of putting the memories right on the card!

Dee Stephens said...

They are great! I would like to do a letter in years to come!

agalandherdog said...

LOVE these! I need to do something like this next year.

Lauren said...

LOVE this idea! I'm always wanting to let people know what our year entailed, but don't want to take the time to do a full letter!

Heather said...

This is such a fun and creative idea, and I love your past cards, too! I love choosing a photo and designing our cards every year.

Jodi said...

What a cute update Christmas card! You are so lucky to have gone to all of those places...especially with a little one!

birdie to be said...

I love hat Christmas card! So creative!

Lauren W said...

I love how your Christmas card turned out. The facts/updates on it is such a great idea :) We are late to sending our cards out. I should probably start working on that!

Hilliary@Brunch and Cupcakes said...

I love your Christmas card! I love the highlights of the year! A quick snapshot to what you have all been up to!

Claire said...

Oh my word where have I been? THESE CHRISTMAS CARDS ARE TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Clotee S said...

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
By the way, I'm clotee. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

Regards,
Clotee

Colleen Sullivan said...

Beautiful card!! Merry Christmas!!

eliz said...

awesome idea with the facts of the year!! Love it!

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I LOVE your card- such a good update for family and friends!! It is crazy how much you have traveled and moved around in the last year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...