Christmas Letter 2011

Merry Christmas from the Osbornes! 
Friday, we sent out the last of our first Christmas cards as a married couple and I love how they turned out. We chose the fabulous Minted.com because I think they had the most creative and beautiful designs. I also love that they provide designers the opportunity to submit their own designs and have the Minted.com community vote on them to decide if they should be added to their repertoire. Definitely a good way to help those trying to get into the design arena. 

Also, thank you to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for snapping this family photo of us at the Stanford vs. Oregon game this fall. :) 

Comments

Dee Stephens said…
WOW!! I'm impressed!!! So creative!!!
Lauren said…
love it! this is so fun!
Annie said…
That came out SO cute!
Lauren said…
what a creative card! It gives all the great info without the feel of the typed-up "brag letter". hahaha. LOVE IT
Amanda said…
Love, love, love this card! And such huge landmarks all in one year!
Caitlin C. said…
Oh my goodness, these have got to be the coolest holiday cards I've ever seen! Beautiful, and so informative at the same time! They look AWESOME :)
I love your Christmas cards! They are so unique, adorable!
jas said…
jess these are incredible!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/
Nina said…
awesome cards!!! very unique!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! i'm also hosting 2 rad giveaways! bracelets worn by kourtney kardashian, courtney cox and vanessa hudgens! check it! xo
Sarah said…
SO creative and cute! Great picture!
Petchie said…
Love the card! its so cute!

xoxo
Petchie
www.itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com
Kate said…
I LOVE the year in review look! I didn't know they did that at Minted! Cute!
★ JASMINE ★ said…
Cute blog girl!
You're super super pretty <3

Follow eachother?
I'm new but am always looking for beautiful new friends <3

Feel free to stop by and say a hello!

www.barbie-bombshell.blogspot.com
Miss Amy said…
I lOOOOOVE this!!! amazing! You two are adorable! :)
Anna H said…
Those look amazing! What a fantastic year for you and Zach. Marry Christmas!
Andrea Grace said…
That is so cute and such a great idea!!

Popular Posts