Bachelorette

Today I couldn't be more thankful for my wonderful friends and the way they celebrated me this weekend. They really out did themselves and made my bachelorette one of the best weekends I have had. On Saturday morning, we all met at my house and headed down to Charlottesville. We spent the car ride gossiping, laughing and jammin' out to pop tunes. It was a lot of fun catching up with them.

After checking in to our B&B, a hot pink limo pulled up and whisked us off to our first winery, Kings Family. Once there, we were guided to our own tasting room where our guide, Tom told us about all the wines we were tasting and the grapes they were made from.


Our second winery was Veritas in Afton, Virginia. It was the most beautiful vineyard I have ever been to. There were lanterns hanging from the ceiling, grapes hung above the picnic tables and the vineyards sat below the Blue Ridge Mountains.  As we waited for our tour to start, we ate the fresh grapes and talked about how romantic this vineyard was. I definitely recommend going there with your significant other. Finally our tour started and we got the scoop on the Hodson family who owned and operated the winery. It was so picturesque.



Our final winery was Pollak and honestly, by that point I think the wine was starting to hit us, so we didn't really pay attention to what our guide, poor Aaron was saying.

We got back and that's when one of my friends, La met up with us and the par-tay really started. I'm not going to talk much about what happened, but let's just say we had a blast for a couple of reasons, but the main ones being 1. we had the whole B&B to ourselves 2. we had multiple bottles of Skinny Girl Margaritas and 3. my friends had the best games for us to play.


My favorite thing about my bachelorette was that I got to spend quality time with them. Even though we played a few games, a  good portion of the night was just spent laughing and just enjoying each other. aI loved it. I'm going to miss these girls once I move to California, but I know that distance won't matter or touch the relationship I have with these girls.

Love you all. 
  

Comments

What a fun bachelorette party, I love Charlottesville wineries!! I'm glad you had a great time!
Dee Stephens said…
This is awesome and just like my bacherlotte party except ours was at NC wineries.
Also.. my SIL and her friends rented the Whahooptie last year in Charlottesville and went to the wineries too.
She still talks about how fun it was!!
So fun!!
Lauren said…
Oh what an incredible weekend! I LOVE that car! so fun!
looks like so much funnn!!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I have a friend in Charlottesville, and I have always wanted to go to the wineries there!
Ashley said…
I love the pink limo!!!
Rebecca said…
looks like fun! Love the pink limo =]
Caitlin C. said…
YAY I'm so happy you had such a great bachelorette party!! Honestly, it sounds amazing. You're blessed to have such great friends :) The wineries looked gorgeous and how could you not have fun with skinny girl margaritas in the mix?!
el.vi. said…
I heart wineries...looks like your girls worked hard and did a wonderful job planning...I love that it is a different type of bachelorette..those are the best!
Debby said…
Looks like a lot of fun. I love the car and that you got to spend some really quality time w/ the girls!! xo
Abigail's Place said…
Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend.
Vineyard looks so lovely.

Abigail x
Marian said…
Looks and sounds like an amazing time!!
Kiley said…
(1) love your blog!

and (2) I NEEEEED that pink car! haha.
Amanda said…
Ohhhh the wahooptie. It's been years since I've ridden in that thing :)

Popular Posts