New York Adventures

Even though I was only in New York for a couple of days, I felt like I got to see a lot and catch up with my some of my favorite people, A & T. 
The Met

First stop was to the Met to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit. Again, so. awesome.


After a quick lunch, A and I walked through High Line Park, which is a elevated park located on the West Side of Manhattan. It was fun, but so hot, so we wandered into Chelsea Market. Walking through the market, I wish we had lunch there. All the cafes, bakeries and restaurants looked so good. Definitely want to hit that up next time I'm in town. 


High Line Park 
 After a long day at the park, I met up with T, whose one of my favorite people. Right now, he is trying to make it in the theatre world and just got off tour with Music Man. He just glows with positive energy and I love his thoughtfulness and love.  

J & T

Comments

Thank you for the sweet comment! I want to go to New York..I've never been!
Amanda said…
Jess, I'm so jealous that you went to the exhibit! Looks like you had a great time. Is it bad to say that I have never walked along the High Line Park and grew up in an NYC suburb?
Courtney B said…
LOVE the pictures!! I want to go to New York sooo badly!
Elizabeth said…
Looks like you had a fabulous trip! I'll have to check out that garden soon!
Maddie said…
Ah this looks soo fun!!! I want to go to NY so badly! I miss it.
Raven said…
love these pictures! I have never been to NY but plan to go there soon so there pics made me ever more excited!!
hi jess thanks for stopping by my blog. i love your blog, looks like a great time in new york! meg new follower :-)
i'm going to see savage beauty in a few days and words cannot express my excitement!! thanks fr posting about it!
Caitlin C. said…
Looks like you had fun... I'm actually insanely jealous of you because I've never been to New York!
your time in NYC lookes great! and i would have LOVED to see the Alexander McQueen exhibit-he was a true talent.

ps-i love(and just followed) your blog and so look forward to reading more!
I have never been to New York, but it looks like you had a fabulous time!

Popular Posts